Now hiring proctors for Fall 2019 Large Ensemble Placement Auditions!
Job title: Audition Proctor
- Set up the audition room.
- Administrate the number draw for the musicians.
- Accompany the musicians into the audition room and be present for their audition in case anything is needed.
- Collect any paperwork from the panelists and return to the Ensembles Office.
- The candidate must not be a participant in the audition for which they are proctoring.
- The candidate must be a current music student.
Classification: Office Assistant A
Hourly Wage: $13.75 per hour (4% vacation pay and compensation for Legal Holidays will be included on each pay)
Please note: Some wages may be outdated due to increases imposed by Collective Agreements for unionized employees.
Schedule: Based on availability during the Large Ensemble Placement Audition schedule.
Start and end date of contract: August 29 to September 6, 2019
Hiring Unit: Music / Department of Performance – Ensemble Resource Office
Application Deadline: N/A
As a temporary employee, your position is unionized under the Association of McGill University Support Employees (AMUSE) and your work conditions are included in a collective agreement contracted between AMUSE and McGill University.
Please contact the Ensemble Resource Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in proctoring for auditions.