Join MGSS for an epic day of exploring Montreal!
9:30 a.m. – Meet in front of Strathcona Music Building
10:00 a.m. – Hike up Mont Royal
1:00 p.m. – Explore/eat lunch at Jean Talon Market (7070 Avenue Henri Julien)
4:00 p.m. – Socialize/drink at Vices and Versa (6631 Boul St-Laurent)
– Feel free to come and go as you please.
– It will probably be hot and sunny, so wear appropriate clothing and sunscreen.
– Hiking boots are not necessary, as “hiking up” Mont Royal consists in walking up about 300,000 flights of stairs (that’s an exaggeration, obviously. It’s like 400 individual stairs). You probably shouldn’t wear flip-flops though.
– Lunch/drinks are on your own dime.
– There are many options at Jean Talon Market for all kinds of diets, so don’t feel left out those with allergies/vegetarians/vegans/etc.
– We will be taking the metro to Jean Talon, so bring your OPUS card/pre-purchased fare/$3.25 for a metro pass!
Julia (248) 622-1102
Michael (514) 927-9236
Sophie (514) 824-0978